AVIC411.com
osiris

Skip warning on 2015 EU Update?

Hi All!

Just a quick one.

Is it possible to replace original "Navi.exe" with edited one and then run the 2015 update? Or AVIC will detect the change?

I just thought that it would be more convenient to replace exe file on SD card before the update, rather than struggle with copy/paste after the update?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Alex.

Don't ever change any files on the original upgrade unless you are told to. The files to be installed are listed in a manifest file along with their CRC values. If the file has changed,   the installation will not work and leave you in an ugly state. 

Don't ever change any files on the original upgrade unless you are told to. The files to be installed are listed in a manifest file along with their CRC values. If the file has changed,   the installation will not work and leave you in an ugly state. 

Thanks mate! I will modify .exe file after the update.

Cheers guys.  Works like a charm.  I was having issues with the touch screen losing its calibration and not being able to do anything (like recalibrate) until the OK button was pressed.  Now there is no button to press... yay!

Worked like a charm on my F940BT Version 6. Thx Corvus for the good explanation!! :smile:

Now i just need to find How to get safemode activated to get rid of the brake issue (physical move of the mute wire doesn't work) and also find where to insert speedcam files to have them on the map and hear them !