AVIC411.com

avic 6100 motion bypass--

hi everyone im new to the group. i am having trouble with my avic 6100 nex.i know theres plenty of info on the bypass but for some reason i cant get the "set on" to appear. i tried all diff places in the left quadrant along with my time held on the screen from the 12 sec all the way up to 30+ seconds with no success. i have the parking brake grounded like the instructions say. does anyone know if this has been eliminated by pioneer? i just bought the pioneer avic 6100 Nex about a week ago . everything works great with the exception of the video in motion not working. any help would be appreciated. also i read that the soft bypass doesnt work on new NEX units.. any truth to this? thanks guys.

just so everyone with a 6100 knows the spot to get the set on bypass is tight in the left lower corner. not 1/2 inch up and 1/2 inch right. and not 1" up and 1/2 inch right. you need to be right in the corner. i cant beleive noone noticed this!

Yes, because EVERYONE else is wrong, and you are correct.  Enjoy the trophy for just participating.

had nothing to do with me being right. just wanted to pass on the correct info which really makes a difference from the 7100 to the 6100. sorry if i came off that way. just trying to helpout because there was NOTHING pertaining to the 6100 and the location for the motion bypass. the info that was given was incorrect and because of that people that dont know would never get it to work with the instructions given. you dont need to be a dick about it ..