AVIC411.com

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah... I was given some info but promised not to repeat it.. what I'll say is there was a target release date for 11/19 and then a slightly revised released date... If what I was told is accurate, the android app release and Europe firmware was probably an accident.. I don't think we were supposed to see it until next week.. But who knows.. Things change all the time.. I'm just saying for those who can't get the app to work.. Give it until next week is all..

Bug bug and bug. Avic f60dab. 40 euro speedcam, 20 euro online service 1 year and 25 euro traffic1 year. My maps licence expired and if i want renew error 101

I caved and gave it another go. The error I was getting forgetting Bluetooth pairing is down to android auto and not avicsync. My Moto X play still loses sd memory card occasionally when connecting phone to use avicsync. I've only downloaded the latest update map due to not having sufficient room on my phone. My map expires in a few days on the app but click the renew button and I get error 101.

On the up side I can plan a route on the phone for now.

I have an avic f77-dab.

I think end of term report would say "buggy - probably could do a lot better"

I should add that regards the download of maps on phone I'm given two sets to download, the original 2014 and updated 2015 ones both about 3gigs each for Europe. I only installed the latest as can't think k why you would want both sets?

Plugging phone into USB 2 defaults to either android auto or avicsync depending on what you used last. To change to android auto tap the apps button on on the home screen and it'll offer to disconnect from avicsync. To switch from android auto to avicsync then tap the connected services button at bottom of map screen. You are then asked to disconnect from android auto.

I take it it's not available to you in the USA yet?

why useless !!!???…ask this idiot             #1            

to share something with you….

Рчто Ñам не поделишьÑÑ.

У Ñ‚ÐµÐ±Ñ Ð¶Ðµ вÑе еÑÑ‚ÑŒ? 

PS и да что молчишь? Ñказать не чего то. 

Ванговал ты хренова.