AVIC411.com

Рчто Ñам не поделишьÑÑ.

У Ñ‚ÐµÐ±Ñ Ð¶Ðµ вÑе еÑÑ‚ÑŒ? 

PS и да что молчишь? Ñказать не чего то. 

Ванговал ты хренова.

tnx for good words, ye, everything concern Idevices I have…,try to do your russian best with android... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi all i have the AVIC-F77DAB, i also have a brand new Samsung Galaxy S6 and have downloaded AVICSYNC and ANDROIDAUTO now Androidauto works fine however my head unit doesnt even recognise AVICSYNC even tho its listed and installed on both devices.  I have upgraded to firmware 1.03 but this makes absolutely no difference.  I have tried both bluetooth and wired, am i just being thick?? if so what am i doing wrong?? Im uk based by the way and as i do over 100k miles a year it would be really nice to have live traffic rather than have to rely on radio data.  

Also is there anyway to copy this software to a stand alone GPS unit?

regards

Simon

hi all i have the AVIC-F77DAB, i also have a brand new Samsung Galaxy S6 and have downloaded AVICSYNC and ANDROIDAUTO now Androidauto works fine however my head unit doesnt even recognise AVICSYNC even tho its listed and installed on both devices.  I have upgraded to firmware 1.03 but this makes absolutely no difference.  I have tried both bluetooth and wired, am i just being thick?? if so what am i doing wrong?? Im uk based by the way and as i do over 100k miles a year it would be really nice to have live traffic rather than have to rely on radio data.  

regards

Simon

You need this firmwareupdate to get it to work :)

http://www.pioneer-car.eu/uk/avicsync

Greetings

wow... just wow..... read the manual and am just stunned by what I saw listed for android device support... fact they went through these devices and specified them in the manual tells me it will be a long time before they branch out...

Samsung SGS2/3/4, Note 2, Tab2(really, a damn tablet)

LG Nexus 5

Asus Nexus 7

..... where are all the HTC devices at?????.... no Nexus 6

For the items they are using and services/calls within Android, having it compatible across multiple devices is very easily done... many are using same SoC and chipset stack as well now.... 

Further frustrating is that Pioneer's freaking flagship headunits are not supported at all it seems!... :(

AVIC-F60DAB, AVIC-F960DAB, AVIC-F960BT, AVIC-F860BT, AVIC-F960DAB-C and AVIC-F860BT-C.
AVIC-F77DAB, AVIC-F70DAB, AVIC-F970DAB, AVIC-F970BT, AVIC-F970DAB-C and AVIC-F970BT-C.

Where is the 8100NEX at?... no NEX receivers listed here wth... :(
Edit: seems the link to the google app has a totally different list that has the 8100 listed...
AVIC-X8610BS AVIC-5000NEX,AVIC-6000NEX,AVIC-7000NEX,AVIC-8000NEX,AVIC-5100NEX,AVIC-6100NEX,AVIC-7100NEX,AVIC-8100NEX ,

I've not read the manual (why spoil the habit of a life time?) but think it'll work on more phones than listed. I've had it working on a 2014 Moto x and the current Moto x play. You may need lollipop and above though it probably hasn't been tested on Marshmallow. I'll have to see if I can find the manual as never saw it when I downloaded the app.

regards

Simon

You there, is that the 8000nex or the 8100nex you got? Google search shows that's euro's version of the 8000nex, which is what I've got, along with the S6 edge. How'd you get android auto running? I've been trying for hours, updated to latest available firmwares and all. Got another thread in the NEX section if you don't want to clutter this one

I've not read the manual (why spoil the habit of a life time?) but think it'll work on more phones than listed. I've had it working on a 2014 Moto x and the current Moto x play. You may need lollipop and above though it probably hasn't been tested on Marshmallow. I'll have to see if I can find the manual as never saw it when I downloaded the app.

yeah doesn't look like it supports anything I have.... all my devices are Lollipop and above but GooglePlay shows not compatible with any of them... HTC M8, M9, A9 all either on LP or MM..... what a shame here..... and a fail at this point.

The avic 77dab in EU is equivalent to the 8100nex and both support android auto. The 8000nex does not support android auto but does support apple car play. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me but is what I'm led to believe. Hope that helps.

And i'm crying. Time to upgrade to the 8100nex since i'm sure pioneer will drop support for the 8000 soon anyway