AVIC411.com

And gas prices and something called "online search" which I'm not sure what it is or how to access it.

Also, it includes a navigation app for your phone with a very similar interface to the NEX. You can sync info between the phone and head unit, and it remembers where you parked your car. The thing is that it includes the entire nav database which bloats the app to 2-3 GB. If you have a phone with limited space this is a problem.

I suppose there are times when having a standalone nav app for you phone without having to download map info could be handy. But the consensus seems to be that this offers very little over Android Auto or Apple Car Play.

Online Search is available as an option when searching for a destination. It appears as a new option to the right of "Address" and "Places", and allows you to search the internet for a POI not in the Nav's onboard database.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting. I notice I have two gas price sources as well. The interface leaves little to be desired. I'm disappointed.

Do you can to upload some screenshots with gas price?

and write pls what country is available this function?

The interface leaves little to be desired. I'm disappointed.

It's not problem... you can use nextgen skin like this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nng.igo.primong.milano

Do you can to upload some screenshots with gas price?

and write pls what country is available this function?

It's not problem... you can use nextgen skin like this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nng.igo.primong.milano

Where is the button ^DOWNLOAD^ !??  at your screenshot (Connected Services Europe - Free Trial 30 Days!!!!???) :mrgreen:

а Ñ Ð³Ð´Ðµ-то напиÑал что у Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ ÐµÑÑ‚ÑŒ ÑÐµÑ€Ð²Ð¸Ñ Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾Ð¿Ð»Ð¸Ð²Ð¾Ð¼? или Ñ Ð½Ðµ ÑÑно обозначил Ñвою позицию что Ñам хочу ее увидеть? или может Ñ‚Ñ‹ покажешь?

ага, ÑÐµÐ¹Ñ‡Ð°Ñ Ð»ÑŽÐ±Ð¸Ñ‚ÐµÐ»ÑŒ Ñкриншотов пришлет тебе парочку, где вÑе работает %)

Lucca

а вы таки Ð˜Ð”ИОТЫ..вÑе верÑии моих девайÑов лицензионные...Ñ Ð½Ðµ нуждаюÑÑŒ в бомжатÑких потугÐÑ… что-то ломать...Ñто проÑто хобби на доÑуге...жаль мне Ð²Ð°Ñ ....

I downloaded the Avic Sync app to my iPhone 6 running 9.2.  I have also downloaded the 1.05 to a thumb drive, but haven't loaded it to the 8100 yet.  

When I try to cruise around on the app on my phone, sitting in the house, the Yes/No information collecting prompt won't accept a yes or no and I can only see the bottom part of the paragraph explaining about the data collection.

Anyone else have an error there?

Hi all.

Can anyone advise. I have the avicsync app up and running on my phone. It's the Europe version. When I go to the Shop I have 'Map of Europe - Factory Package' and 'Map of Europe Latest Map Guarantee'. Now I've only installed the latter and the app seems to work OK. Only thing is the Latest Map says 'Licence Expired' and has a 'Renew' option. Press renew and I get error 101. Anyone know what that is all about - is it just a bug? Also, do we need to have both map packages installed on the phone? Both are quite large and eat a lot pf phone storage up? I'm currently downloading the Factory Package onto the phone so suppose I'll see what happens.

Hi all.

Can anyone advise. I have the avicsync app up and running on my phone. It's the Europe version. When I go to the Shop I have 'Map of Europe - Factory Package' and 'Map of Europe Latest Map Guarantee'. Now I've only installed the latter and the app seems to work OK. Only thing is the Latest Map says 'Licence Expired' and has a 'Renew' option. Press renew and I get error 101. Anyone know what that is all about - is it just a bug? Also, do we need to have both map packages installed on the phone? Both are quite large and eat a lot pf phone storage up? I'm currently downloading the Factory Package onto the phone so suppose I'll see what happens.

Same here, it's one of the many bugs in this long awaited app.

Another being an app crash when phone contact selected for destination.

All in all, the app is crap.

Nevermind, the app store states the display has to be standard and doesn't work with zoom at this time.

I downloaded the Avic Sync app to my iPhone 6 running 9.2.  I have also downloaded the 1.05 to a thumb drive, but haven't loaded it to the 8100 yet.  

When I try to cruise around on the app on my phone, sitting in the house, the Yes/No information collecting prompt won't accept a yes or no and I can only see the bottom part of the paragraph explaining about the data collection.

Anyone else have an error there?