AVIC411.com

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would rather know WHEN mirrorlink will work with S5 S6 and so on. These few phone Pioneers mirrorlink works with is a shame...

You can mirror the S5 to your headunit via HDMI - HML adapter. The s6, s6+, and Note 5 don't have to capability to output video via HML. Samsung removed that feature on the newer phone. Which is why I am disappointed at Samsung for removing this feature. I've heard Mirrorlink is garbage. I am using AppRadio mode on my Note Edge, but if you root your phone. You can fully mirror you entire phone to the headunit and have full touch capabilities. 

I'm a little new to this - just had an F77DAB installed a couple of weeks ago in my Audi TTS - but just found AVICSYNC on Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pioneer.mbg.avicsync

it seems to be pretty new so am assuming it's what we've been waiting for..

Having said that I cannot for the life of me get it to talk to the head unit via bluetooth or USB (both of which work for phone/ android auto respectively)

I have a Sony Z3 Compact running Android Marshmallow (Concept Beta software)

- can someone else please test and report back?

thanks

I'm pretty sure the head units require a firmware update for it to work. The app being visible in the google play store is a mistake. it's not supposed to be out yet. But it is supposed to be out very very soon.

Later i thought the same thing. It should not be out there yet...

Lets see what happens in a few weeks...