AVIC411.com
kellinaradway

2015 avic Z120 map update

Someone should pm RonS or pionara, I'm sure they can help

Sorry, that is beyond my skill-set. I never did understand how that hack actually worked internally. I'm a former coder - but on much larger systems. Hell, I almost bricked my HU just playing with this release. Hint - when stuck in update mode - and the HU keeps insisting that you insert the correct SD, you need to get into TestMode and delete \USER\SYSTEM\Download\StartKnd.log.

Remove your TestMode SD (or USB stick), and it should restart into regular mode on next power up. 

Sorry, that is beyond my skill-set. I never did understand how that hack actually worked internally. I'm a former coder - but on much larger systems. Hell, I almost bricked my HU just playing with this release. Hint - when stuck in update mode - and the HU keeps insisting that you insert the correct SD, you need to get into TestMode and delete \USER\SYSTEM\Download\StartKnd.log.

Remove your TestMode SD (or USB stick), and it should restart into regular mode on next power up. 

So were u successful in updating to the newest map? 

Yeah, I was afraid of trying anything. No clue what is going on. 

Will wait for supereasy version. Hope he get some free time to work on it.

Go back to the Z120 thread. Pionara came through and we now have an easier method. super-easy method

Is the bluetooth firmware for the 2015 map update available? I tried to update the bluetooth firmware that was included with this package but the firmware(3.10) is lower than the one that came with the 2013 map update(3.32). I can't play music through bluetooth using both firmwares  With the firmware that came with the 2013 map update, my phone connects and I can make and receive calls but I can't play music through bluetooth audio. With the firmware that came with the 2015 map update, my phone connects but gets disconnected automatically and won't connect until I initiate the connection on my phone.

I'm guessing that I need bluetooth firmware version greater than 3.32? Any help would be much appreciated.