AVIC411.com

2015 avic Z120 map update

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT WORKS!!!!!  this version works on Z140BT (mine) and so probably all other newer models.  Basically use everything but replace the verinfo with pionara verinfo file (to bypass the password) and it'll start updating like it should  Many thanks BlakeStone!!!!

I am attaching the Pionara's verinfo file here as well to make it easier for the rest of the guys behind me.

I went ahead and used your file and made a new zip.

okay, I'm a bit perplexed and will admit that even though I have a good grasp of computers, this thread has thrown me for a loop.  Simply stated, I have an X920BT and above BlakeStone has uploaded a zip file with a CARDINFO.cif that seems to exclude my device.  So what should I go with? The second or so post with the hexedit information, the above link but replace the *.cif file or something altogether different?

Feel free to treat me like the n00b I am. I have the aforesaid device and have not updated past the posted BT update... and that's it.  Thanks in advance.

Just an update, the 140 i think may be different than the 130 as far as upgrade. I have a 130 and it has a few issues with apps and bluetooth after 130 update.

Should 130 users be using the 140 instructions or the 120 ones?  ThePiston, what bluetooth issues?

My issues are the following,

the app connection settings are bluetooth and wired.

If i choose wired the bluetooth option to stream music doesn't work and the pandora app doesn't work.

Basically music will not play wired or with bluetooth.

If i choose bluetooth for app connection setting the bluetooth connection works however the wired apps don't work and it shows them on the radio as an option (pandora, aha, etc)

It's almost like the 140 update is for 140 oonly and not for 130

maybe someone else can try it and confirm there is an issue.

I would wait till this gets tested more before updating your 130 with 140 update.

Haven't tried this yet but Just saw this from Ron:

I loaded this on my X930BT earlier today.  Everything seem to update smoothly.  However, my iPod cable no longer work with iPhone 6S.  It can only charge but does not detect a device.  Any recommendation?

Thanks all!

Try this. Seems like a common issue with the Z130/x930. http://avic411.com/i...on/#entry336468

vicdawg, just to confirm you removed power for a few minutes and reconnected, correct?

If you are sure which fuses to pull, that would also work. Remember that there are two power wires (red and yellow) and they are on different fuses (since yellow is always hot and red is switched on with the ignition). I just said to disconnect the battery to be 100% sure.  In my case, I only pulled one fuse the first time and the reset didn't work.