AVIC411.com

can't get in AV Settings

Hallo everyone!!! At first i want to say sorry if there's already a topic like this one!

I''m doing my best for more than 3 days and nights and I've found so much topics but no one was the solution for me.. I bought a car and its with the pioneer avic f900bt in... the firmware is 2 , ive tried with 3.0 and 4 . 00 but now i downgrade finally do 2.009.. The problem is that when I try to touch AV SOURCE from the main menu I dont get access to the menu.. I just hear the beep sound and nothing. its not like when I touch the Settings Icon and see all the options like ''calibration; screen adjustice etc''... I wanted to play a CD but I just cant go to this option.. Why is the AV SOURE untouchable?? when i touch the other options like Phone/ Nav. i hear sounds , but I cant access the AV menu to choose to play CD or radio for example?? I've put a CD , too but nothing happened....

Sorry for my english and sorry if im spaming :( :(

This is my last help, thank u people!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I too am having the same problem. Have you found a solution please post

Hallo everyone!!! At first i want to say sorry if there's already a topic like this one!

I''m doing my best for more than 3 days and nights and I've found so much topics but no one was the solution for me.. I bought a car and its with the pioneer avic f900bt in... the firmware is 2 , ive tried with 3.0 and 4 . 00 but now i downgrade finally do 2.009.. The problem is that when I try to touch AV SOURCE from the main menu I dont get access to the menu.. I just hear the beep sound and nothing. its not like when I touch the Settings Icon and see all the options like ''calibration; screen adjustice etc''... I wanted to play a CD but I just cant go to this option.. Why is the AV SOURE untouchable?? when i touch the other options like Phone/ Nav. i hear sounds , but I cant access the AV menu to choose to play CD or radio for example?? I've put a CD , too but nothing happened....

Sorry for my english and sorry if im spaming :( :(

This is my last help, thank u people!!!