AVIC411.com

avic-z140bh no applicable program

need help please my hu is showing no applicable program with number 7 at the bottom, went to the omni 2 nights ago, got the car back from vale and this is showing. what do i need 2 do? thanks in adfvance

It's kind of hard to tell how to undo it without knowing what was done. Sounds suspiciously like someone installed Condi's hack mode. It bricks many headunits.  Have you installed any software/hacks?

Probably the simplest solution is to install the latest 2015 upgrade. That installs not only the latest maps, but also the applications. 2015 upgrade  Get the current download link from post #84

hi ron, not really familiar how to navigate to certain post on here, I haven't done or loaded anything onto the hu. they pulled the sd card from what ive been told and now my radio doesn't work. when its powered on it says there no applicable programs with the #7 located at the bottom. if theres a way u could send me a link for the update I will download and try it . thanks

hi ron, not really familiar how to navigate to certain post on here, I haven't done or loaded anything onto the hu. they pulled the sd card from what ive been told and now my radio doesn't work. when its powered on it says there no applicable programs with the #7 located at the bottom. if theres a way u could send me a link for the update I will download and try it . thanks

The link was in my post (click on "2015 Upgrade").

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @joeys1980! I EXPERIENCED THE SAME THING! After picking up my car from the Honda service department, my Z140BH had the SAME error with the number 7 in the bottom.  All I did was download the the firmware update from pioneers website and it fixed it!  My maps now don't work for a reason, and I am in the update loop for the 2015 maps update.  But thats another story  :neutral:

• 1 year later...