AVIC411.com

Does anyone still have the .ipa file for v.2.4.0. for iOS?  I have been using v.2.3.0 on an iOS6 jail broken phone for almost three years as it was the only version that a) worked with my X-950, B) allowed me to use App Radio Extensions, and c) allowed some other JB apps to run.  For some reason, Pioneer has magically pushed a kill switch on this app.  When it launches, it crashes.  If I put the phone into airplane mode, then the app stays running but of course does nothing since I need an active connection for Waze, etc.  Once I re-enable cell service, the app crashes.  I have un-installed, re-installed and nada!  When I upgrade to v.2.8.5, it stays running but unfortunately, that version (although it loads on iOS6), will not perform properly on my X-950.  The screen is over zoomed and no buttons work.  I remember v.2.4.0 worked but I don't have it and perhaps that one will still run.  Can anyone direct me to a copy of it?  This has been beyond frustrating!

There was a 2.5.0 version on this forum. I can upload it later if needed.

I resolved the issue by installing firewall through Cydia and blocking internet for AR. So far it works.

Yes. Thanks for 2.5.0 if you can.   You had experienced the same issue with AR?  I think they want to force the upgrades for analytics.  Ironically, v.2.9.0 does work with my X-950 but the old compatible apps are not shown because they are too old.  I had to force them on with AppEX and they work fine now.   I have Cydia but not sure which firewall you installed to make that happen.  Can you tell me which one worked for you as I obviously have Cydia as well.

Thanks again.

• 2 months later...