AVIC411.com

AVIC-F900BT Updated with EU instead of US File..... Im Screwed...

Thank you to who ever is taking the time to read and possible help..

I bought this new 7/8 yrs ago, and recently got feed up with slow, ridiculous speeds and lag of my machine. So I did some reading on a couple post and saw someone who posted a link to the 2.00600 upgrade. 

My head unit map was - 01.0006000   Version was - 1.001700

Me being in a rush and an idiot, not noticing the LPUE080 was the european file, not the US.

Called tech support, Got frustrated because the guy was a total dick and rude, and explained to me that the transition back was not possible and Id have to send in my unit to them for a 250 bench fee to repair my mistake.

Soooo, I downloaded the correct files ( 2.00600 & 2.008000 ), proceeded to just see if it would work again and when the unit went to revert back, I got the red screen of death.post-133802-0-51617600-1447861484_thumb.jpg  https://goo.gl/photos/29G3fF1zXhsFRZNT8

I have read a lot of info on the similar issues and fixes ( Black screen, rebooting, going into windows CE, doing backup etc) along with everything I could find on youtube, But cant find anyone who has done exactly what Ive done. 

There's gotta be a way to fix this..

Any help or input would be greatly appreciated, 

Thanks, John  

:?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?