AVIC411.com

There's a possibility that it could be corrupt firmware. Are you using the latest 2012 maps? CNDV-110MT? Try updating to that. I think there was a firmware update attached to it.

Also make sure the wiring and everything is nice and secure. 

Worst case senario, the unit could be going bad. They are pretty old now. Mine is evening having intermittent issues with the radio signal going in and out (which I think my harness is going bad). 

Hope that helps. If you need the latest maps, I think a link to the torrent is in the forum somewhere. I can seed it if you need it.

There's a possibility that it could be corrupt firmware. Are you using the latest 2012 maps? CNDV-110MT? Try updating to that. I think there was a firmware update attached to it.

Also make sure the wiring and everything is nice and secure. 

Worst case senario, the unit could be going bad. They are pretty old now. Mine is evening having intermittent issues with the radio signal going in and out (which I think my harness is going bad). 

Hope that helps. If you need the latest maps, I think a link to the torrent is in the forum somewhere. I can seed it if you need it.

Hey there....any chance you could seed the West disc? I've been having issues with my D3 lately and I want to try the updated disc to see if that helps....thanks!!!

• 2 years later...