AVIC411.com

4100NEX and SIRI

Hey everyone, I've got a 4100NEX and it seems like after some Apple updates, SIRI doesn't work anymore. I upgraded the HU to 1.09, and the iPhone is up to date (9,2). When I unplug it from the headunit, siri works fine. When I try to use SIRI, all of the correct screens come up, it just doesn't recognize any voice. Any help would be appreciated

Is this a persistent problem? Do you also notice that the tone for Siri becomes staticky? I thought this might have been a lightning cable issue, but I just restarted the unit and it worked again. 

thanks for chiming in, yes, this is a persistent problem. When I try to call someone, the SIRI bar shows up but when you talk, you don't see any waves in the siri bar.. I know that sounds weird, its just hard to describe. I can hear siri all day long, but it just doesn't recognize any voice commands. Oh and I haven't tried resetting the headunit. I didn't think it would have been necessary since the firmware upgrade reset it

• 2 weeks later...