AVIC411.com

Update 1.11 now available (Avicsync)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah....kinda iffy from the last update. I bricked my unit and had to send it in. I'll pay much attention to detail this time. It states parking brake must be on and plugged into USB port one. I didn't even check with port and didn't apply the parking brake last time.

I've tried downloading the firmware update but it's taking forever. Has anyone else had the same problem? It's a 307MB file which should only take a minute or so on my connection. Plus the AVICSYNC app won't go beyond the screen that asks to share data. Should the phone be connected to the car before opening the app. Waited forever for this and can't believe everything is such a hassle. Pioneer is a big letdown.

I installed it yesterday on my 7000 with no problems so far. After the install I only had a minute or 2 to connect to the AVICSYNC app and play with it, so I don't have enough info to leave a useful comment yet. Looking forward to trying it out tonight.

I sent u a pm