AVIC411.com

NavFusion Accessory

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i got it fixed, i try to install Car App again and it working now.

what car app exactly? Ive uninstalled htc car app and reinstalled it a few times with no luck of android auto working again still... even tried reconnecting to the MHL cable i had initially connected the M9 to that started this mess and then back to the normal USB2 cable but no luck at all...

what car app exactly? Ive uninstalled htc car app and reinstalled it a few times with no luck of android auto working again still... even tried reconnecting to the MHL cable i had initially connected the M9 to that started this mess and then back to the normal USB2 cable but no luck at all...

HTC Car App, not for MHL adapter, Mirror Link only (USB cable only) only for newer phone that don't support MHL adapter. I am running AT&T note 5 non-root.

• 2 months later...

Anyone see this problem with NavFusion Accessory when plug the phone to USB on HU, I have note 5 and it work with mirrorlink using Car app from HTC and Glympse for Auto work just fine before the firmware update to 1.11 on my 7000 NEX

This issue occurs if you have the AVICSYNC (connected features) turned on in Navigation Mode and don't have something that the USB Accessory (the head unit) can recognize as a launchable app. You can resolve it by redownloading AVICSYNC or whichever app launched from start when connected to your head unit.

Also, if you would rather use Android Auto or CarPlay, what you will need to do is go into Navigation Mode ("MAP" button) and in that bottom bar where it shows the audio source playing, move to the car icon (which should have a green/glowing set of arrows, not unlike the AVICSYNC logo) and click it so it will turn off. You may get an on-screen message that the "connected features will be disabled" or something. Then you'll be back in AA/CarPlay mode.