AVIC411.com

Z140BH Removing Icon

Good afternoon,

Years ago I had pressed the music bookmarking icon which keeps a note icon on the top of the screen. I cannot figure how to remove that icon and it bugs the crap out of me. Any chance someone here knows how to remove it? I circled it in my photo. Thanks in advance!

Z140bh

Same reason I never again hit "Like" on an artist - Pandora never forgets. Actually, its neither the HU nor the Pandora app that is the problem.  Their user interface is too primitive to support all the bells and whistles. You need to go to a real computer (or a Mac) and log-in to your Pandora account. You might be able to figure out how to purge all it's nasty profile junk. However I gave-up and just created a new account. I just got tired of fighting with it. Obviously I don't use Pandora much. Maybe an aficionado with chime-in.

I just googled "pandora bookmark delete" and find it is a common question for all sorts of devices. I still think it is the Pandora server that retains this info. However, the Z140 manual gives very little info about this feature. On some internet devices (like iPhone app) you can delete it through the app. As I said, you can also log-in directly to Pandora and modify your profile. I do not believe these bookmarks are stored locally on the Z140. Neither are your other preferences (thumb up/down). The Z140 is just a presentation device for Pandora.