AVIC411.com

AVIC-8100 Android auto issue

Trying to figure out if this is a me problem or a glitch.   When running AA and listening to the radio,   Occasionally I'll do a voice command for a text or phone call then I lose audio from the radio once the command is completed.  As soon as I unplug the USB from the phone,  The radio works again.  It gets pretty annoying to have to reboot AA every time it happens.  Just trying to see if anybody else runs into this issue, or knows of a fix.  

phone is a Note 3

this is not an issue for me man, I had AA active, was listening to the radio, sent my wife a text, it went back to the radio after sending the text, it did however stay on the home AA screen, I had to manually navigate to the radio screen using mode

One last thing try entering navigation commands verbally, I did this on a trip tonight and the radio quit working and I had to unplug it.

Thanks

sorry it took so long to get back to you, I just drove the car for the first time in a few days, I had no issue listening to the radio, pressing the steering wheel voice button, requesting navigate home, maps popped right up and started giving directions, radio then began playing again, did another test by pressing steering wheel button, sending a text, radio back on again. so no issues here. what phone and version of Android OS? Im using an S6 on 5.1.1, my S7 Edge is to arrive Wednesday, hopefully I have no hiccups........

Thanks for the reply.  I'm hoping its a phone issue and not a radio, but its annoying as crap.  I lose my radio output randomly after telling google to do something or it reads a message and then I lose radio until i unplug the USB then it almost instantly turns on.    Running a note 3 on 5.0

Hopefully soon I'll be testing it on something newer.