AVIC411.com

IGO Nextgen 9.19.5.584533 - Is it possible to port?

Hi, i read this and i'm wondering is it possible to port this app to our favorite AVIC F SERIES...

iGO%20nextgen.png IGO Nextgen 9.19.5.584533 | Maps 2015 Q3 | Speedcam | TMC | TMCPro | TTS Pro | working NX501EAV
4de9e25bd49f2d8e700491b16bdb9774.gif

Hello together,

after a couple of weeks i got the IGO Nextgen 9.19.5.584533 working on my Clarion NX501EAV Radio so i want to provide it here.

- Maps Q3 2015 NL/L/BE/D/F
- Speedcams all over Europe
- Working Sound with NX501E(AV)
- Resolution fixed to 800 x 480
- Buildings / POI / POI Ext working fine
- TMC and TMCPro working fine
- all licenses included
- Clocktime is syncing to radio
- Radiostation is shown correct
- TTS working fine (now really)
- Complete fixed skin (original)
- histspeed included
- license and other folders cleared

Original link: http://www.gpspower.net/igo-primo-nextgen-software/340348-igo-nextgen-9-19-5-584533-maps-2015-q3-speedcam-tmc-tmcpro-working-nx501eav.html

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

At the moment i can't find a working solution to try this out, because i have only winCE5 emulator, but the NextGen is working on CE6 :(

Is there a working emulator somewhere or how should i start to cook a working firmware?

If anyone can help please send me PM where can i found a working WinCE6 emulator and a frimware which is useing CE6 image, if F900BT use CE6...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It is working!!! i just need help from experienced ROM makers, because i have som issues whit it. It reboots randomely, if i go back with the menu button then i can't go back with the MAP buttton.

I installed it to a working Hybrid 4.001 but if someone can make work together then i can share what i got.

Unfortunate i'm not haveing enough time to test but if the someone of the BIG OLD BOYS can get this done then i thing all the forum members want to use this.

I found a newer version if someone can help with the ROM cooking please contact me.

Igo Nextgen ZENEC v9.19.5.612525 Nov 17 2015 pached wit iGO NextGen WinCE Patcher
For me work
Thanks to pabfig for this news
http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/Fw2TcRxR/file.html

Or who has made my ROM what is use now, he has made a port to HTC S100 PDA:

http://www.gpspower.net/igo-primo-nextgen-software/343232-igo-nextgen-9-19-5-612525-kajoe-pongo-s100-19-05-16-superfast-smooth.html

Loading_landscape.png

Screen_2.jpg

Screen_3.jpgScreen_1.jpgffscreen_00001_2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hallo.

I have downloaded a exe file for, Igo primo nextgen, does anyone know how to install on F900BT.

Thanks in advance

Hi. I will ask the guy who has made this for me, and i will share whit you and the other members also. What i use is working, but its not fine, because the job is not done.

• 1 month later...

I tried to make a nextgen version for F900BT again. Maybe you can test it. Follow there instructions. Download link below. I have changed some files and now it is for European devices F900BT. Test it and let me know.

I only made it for Dutch. So TTS files and voices are only for Dutch and English.

I am not responsible when you brick your unit.

Installation Instructions

1) Back up your unit! Copy the entire "My Flash Disk" onto a SD card and keep it in a safe place.
2) Ensure you are running Windows CE version 5.0 or above. You can check this by booting into testmode, going to the control panel and tapping on system. It will tell you your CE version there. 
3) Download the file. Extract, copy to a SD card.
4) Delete "My Flash Disk" on your unit from testmode.
5) Copy "My Flash Disk" from your SD card to your unit.
7) You have to copy maps/ POI etc to the folder in iGO/ Content. Do NOT copy them in Primo3/ Content
6) Reboot. Your unit will auto reboot once more to initiallize AVICnet.

If GPS cannot be found, change port in sys.txt to GPS port of your device. And go to \My Flash Disk\User\UserData\iGo\SAVE folder and delete the SAVE folder.

I tried to make a nextgen version for F900BT again. Maybe you can test it. Follow there instructions. Download link below. I have changed some files and now it is for European devices F900BT. Test it and let me know.

I only made it for Dutch. So TTS files and voices are only for Dutch and English.

I am not responsible when you brick your unit.

Installation Instructions

1) Back up your unit! Copy the entire "My Flash Disk" onto a SD card and keep it in a safe place.

2) Ensure you are running Windows CE version 5.0 or above. You can check this by booting into testmode, going to the control panel and tapping on system. It will tell you your CE version there. 

3) Download the file. Extract, copy to a SD card.

4) Delete "My Flash Disk" on your unit from testmode.

5) Copy "My Flash Disk" from your SD card to your unit.

7) You have to copy maps/ POI etc to the folder in iGO/ Content. Do NOT copy them in Primo3/ Content

6) Reboot. Your unit will auto reboot once more to initiallize AVICnet.

If GPS cannot be found, change port in sys.txt to GPS port of your device.

Hi. Thx, @ the weekend i will upload into my device and make a try. many thanx!

We sholud use OEM AVIC software to teh start, or AVICnet, Hybrid is good for the basic also?

So... how to say...

IT'S ALIVE :D AND WORKING FINE!!!

I just installed it, and its awesome. as i see is stable then the previous ones what i have tested for Kajoe.

So many many many many thanks for Kajoe for this bulid. I think now it can be place in to the completed mods/themes folder because it works.

I will paste some screenshots is, i have the GPS problem too, but i will write into the sys.txt and run it again, but now i'm so excited :)