AVIC411.com

I think I installed another unit's update or a bad file onto my z120bt..... I've been trying to fix it for months. I can play a disk that's already in there when i have either my sd or usb in with condhack on it. Otherwise, it just says no applicable program. I've tried to place updates on my SD but it just says update starting but quickly states that "update failed" and restarts. It continues to play through that lil sequence over n over in a loop and it's quite stressful. On boot up it says 2013 instead of 2009 as before. I do not have User files or NDATA files on unit anymore for one reason or another but have them on my computer I'm sure of it. . . . .I'm pretty desperate and don't know what to do. SysUcom displays 8.01 or 8.05 and when I attempt to force write with older versions everything says "ready" besides EU90BOT. Instead of "ready" it displays [Write Errr B]......

I'm a noob who has messed up his unit by accidently downloading hackmode when I wasn't aware of it's full abilities and potentially damaging use...... If anyone could please point me in the right direction I will be forever greatful... I mean, I have spent countless hours sorting and sifting, reading and noting every post and thread on here for a solution and I just can't seem to get it down. Maybe I'm too stupid but electronics are not my expertise and I think I shouldn't have tampered with the damn thing. After about 2 months with my unit like this I'm reaching out for a helping hand on this site after trying to figure it out myself. I have hope for sure due to the fact that the unit still plays discs(the one that is in there), and I can navigate through testmode still and developer mode. 

post-135747-0-49323100-1459360168_thumb.jpg

post-135747-0-84419900-1459360215_thumb.jpg

post-135747-0-26937200-1459360275_thumb.jpgpost-135747-0-67648800-1459360363_thumb.jpgpost-135747-0-98768100-1459360428_thumb.jpg

I have a Z120BT and I tried the update that brings it on par to a Z150.  It was really buggy for me and not worth it, so I reverted back to a previous update by using TESTMode and setting a PRTGFlag to the other profile on my headunit.  Bad news is that it's been a few years since i've had to do that and forgot exactly what the steps were, and the forums have lost my post history.  Search the forums for a PRTG or PRGFlag post and swapping profiles.  I highly recommend that before doing anything else that you back up the file content of your headunit in the event something goes awry.

• 2 weeks later...