AVIC411.com

AVH-X5700BHS firmware

I recently installed this in my vehicle. 1st thing I was going to do was update the firmware. The firmware that is in the radio is 8.40 however Pioneer lists the latest firmware as 8.31. I would just leave it however I am having an issue with SiriusXM where it will not display the channel list on the radio but everything else with the sat works perfectly. Does anyone have any ideas what is up with the firmware that is currently in my radio?

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased an AVH-X1700s and had the same thing happen. I went to do the update and it was running version 8.40..??? Now I have an AVH-X3700bhs that's glitching. Power cycles off and on, screen and buttons freeze. I'd like to try to update it to 8.40 but I can't find it anywhere.

I've googled "pioneer firmware 8.40" and it's installed in similar models. Avh-x2750, 3750, 4750. Etc. These models do not have SiriusXM as they are not sold in North America???? That's all I've been able to come up with.

I don't use Sirius so I'm still interested in trying 8.40 in my 3700.