AVIC411.com

FM / HD Radio Album Art Not Showing Up - HELP

I finally got my 8100NEX installed and was very upset when I put the FM HD Radio on and the album art does not show up. I tried several different stations and it is not working. Is there any way to enable this? What am I missing?

I think it might be my crappy stock antenna. I have a 2006 Eclipse and the antenna is built into the rear windshield. Going to try to add an aftermarket antenna and see if that helps. I live right outside NYC and all the stations send artwork. Thanks.

I finally got my 8100NEX installed and was very upset when I put the FM HD Radio on and the album art does not show up. I tried several different stations and it is not working. Is there any way to enable this? What am I missing?

When you write "... album art does not show up."  Do you mean the Cover Art never shows up or it doesn't always show up?  The reason, I ask is because the images are some times sent once per song, not at all, or sometimes multiple times per song.  I've noticed at times I do not see the Cover Art when I've turned the station on when the song already started.  Anyway, I'm really curious if your aftermarket antenna helps -- please update after your done experimenting.  Thanks.

http://hdradio.com/broadcasters/engineering-support/artist-experience