AVIC411.com

Brauche Hilfe!-mein AVIC F940BT ist ohne Software-

Hallo,

ich hatte auf meinem AVIC F940BT die neueste Software 6.000. da ich aber das Programm "Pioneerus" installieren wollte um die Südamerica Karte auf mein Gerät zu bekommen, habe ich mein altes Backup 4.010

auf mein Navi mit der Super Testmode kopiert. Da aber "Pioneerus" nur auf der Version 4.600 läuft, habe ich versucht ein Update auf 4.600 zu machen. Aber ich kam trotz vieler Versuche nicht weiter als bis "Ucom Version 8.05 zu aktualisieren bei SD war keine, wie es sein müsste, niedrigere Version. Nachdem ich es mit vielen verschiedenen Updaten von 4.600 versucht hatte, habe ich wieder versucht, mein Backup 4.010

neu zu installieren. Ich musste aber feststellen, dass sich in den Ordner User, meine Copy von der Software einfügen lies. Ich habe dann alle Ordner kontrolliert und musste feststellen, das alle leer waren und sich auch keine neuen einfügen lassen. Das einzige was passiert ist, dass wenn ich die micro SD mit dem Update 4.600 ins Gerät schiebe, kommt die Meldung: "Programm Aktualisierung fehl geschlagen, Programm startet neu" und ich habe die selbe Situation wie schon beschrieben, Ucom Version 8.08 zu aktualisieren aber bei SD steht nichts und ich komme nicht weiter.

Ich hoffe auf Hilfe hier im Forum, den in Chile gibt es keinen Kundendienst für das AVIC F940BT

Uli

Hello,

I had on my AVIC F940BT the latest software 6,000. but since I wanted to install the program "Pioneerus" to get the South America map on my device, I have my old backup 4010
copied to my navigator with the Super Test Mode. But since "Pioneerus" only runs on version 4600, I tried to make an update to 4,600. But I got no further despite many attempts as to "Ucom Version 8:05 update in SD was not as it should be, lower version. After I had tried many updating 4600, I again tried my backup 4.010
reinstalling. but I realized that my Copy Paste read by the software in the User folder. I then checked all folders and realized that were all empty and can not insert new. The only thing that happens is that when I slide into the device with the update 4,600 the micro SD, is the message: "Program Update beaten fail program restarts" and I have the same situation as described above, to update Ucom Version 8:08 but in SD is nothing and I do not come on.

I hope to help here in the forum, the in Chile there is no customer service for AVIC F940BT

Uli

Please remove Condi's Hack fashion and moderator removed Condi's Hack Mode v2.21: Unfortunately, I have seen the two issues here in the X-Forum. But when the child has fallen into the well, one is always wiser.
I have tried all the good advice here in the forum, but none was successful. In my opinion, I can only the firmware for the F940BT install (no update un no backup, I have myself)
but where can I get them?
Or will I get the full test mode GGS1109 for AVIC F940BT, but I have not found it on the Internet. You have to be registered as an engineer with Pioneer and know user and password.
Who can help me further or I have to lay a new navigation, but I did not get in this embodiment in Chile.

Thank you so much!

Uli