AVIC411.com

Need help! -my AVIC F940BT is without software

Hello,

I had on my AVIC F940BT the latest software 6,000. but since I wanted to install the program "Pioneerus" to get the South America map on my device, I have my old backup 4010

copied to my navigator with the Super Test Mode. But since "Pioneerus" only runs on version 4600, I tried to make an update to 4,600. But I got no further despite many attempts as to "Ucom Version 8:05 update in SD was not as it should be, lower version. After I had tried many updating 4600, I again tried my backup 4.010

reinstalling. but I realized that my Copy Paste read by the software in the User folder. I then checked all folders and realized that were all empty and can not insert new. The only thing that happens is that when I slide into the device with the update 4,600 the micro SD, is the message: "Program Update beaten fail program restarts" and I have the same situation as described above, to update Ucom Version 8:08 but in SD is nothing and I do not come on.

I hope to help here in the forum, the in Chile there is no customer service for AVIC F940BT

Uli

Leider habe ich die beiden Themen hier im X-Forum gesehen: entfernen Condi's Hackmode und Moderators entfernt bitte Condi's Hackmode v2.21. Aber wenn das Kind in den Brunnen gefallen ist, ist man immer schlauer.

Ich habe alle guten Ratschläge hier im Forum ausprobiert, aber keiner führte zum Erfolg. Meiner Meinung nach kann ich nur die Firmenware für das F940BT installieren (kein Update un kein Backup, die habe ich selber)

aber wo bekomme ich die?

Oder ich bekomme die vollständige Testmode GGS1109 für das AVIC F940BT, aber ich habe sie nicht im Internet gefunden. Man muss schon bei Pioneer als Techniker registriert sein und Benutzer und Passwort kennen.

Wer kann mir noch weiter helfen oder muss ich mir ein neues Navi zu legen, was ich  aber nicht in dieser Ausführung in Chile bekomme.

Vielen Dank!

Uli

Please remove Condi's Hack fashion and moderator removed Condi's Hack Mode v2.21: Unfortunately, I have seen the two issues here in the X-Forum. But when the child has fallen into the well, one is always wiser.

I have tried all the good advice here in the forum, but none was successful. In my opinion, I can only the firmware for the F940BT install (no update un no backup, I have myself)

but where can I get them?

Or will I get the full test mode GGS1109 for AVIC F940BT, but I have not found it on the Internet. You have to be registered as an engineer with Pioneer and know user and password.

Who can help me further or I have to lay a new navigation, but I did not get in this embodiment in Chile.

Thank you so much!

Uli

post-130666-0-58022700-1459779889_thumb.jpg

post-130666-0-78019000-1459779895_thumb.jpg