Oops - I'm sorry - I wasn't being very clear..
- I'm using an iPhone 6
- I'm using the apple lightning cable in USB 1 (i.e. - carplay)
I was using AVSync on the 8200 with this phone for a few days and life was good. I was able to pull the fuel prices / weather / etc. I then went to shop and clicked on the Latest Map (Q3 2015). The phone says INSTALLED - but haven't been able to associate. I suspect it has to do with the size of the update and that is causing a problem when I try to associate. I did perform the update via PC Tool Box and a USB stick - so I now have the latest maps installed on the 8200. I would just like to be able to get the weather / Fuel / etc. working again...
- My Process is to open AVSYNC on my phone
- Plug my phone into the 8200 using the apple cable
- Turn on the car
- Go to the menu on the 8200 to associate a new phone
- click associate
- click accept on the phone
- phone says SUCCESSFUL
- 8200 says - trying to associate " CANCEL?"
I did try Bluetooth - but that option on my 8200 only tells me to open AVSYNC on my phone and I never even get to the associate menu...