AVIC411.com

Where can I download bluetooth firmware 3.22?

• 2 months later...

Did you ever figure it out? My Hu connects to my phone via bt. Everything works as it should. Except the sound plays out of my phone. Except bt calling. That function works as it should. I called pioneer an he told me that it's basically my fault for updating. He told me I'm insignificant because they sold 100,000 units and only few have problems. What kind of company is pioneer? I have never heard of a company that won't fix a problem their software created.

I have done every reset possible. But apparently you cannot load old software on the Hu. I feel pioneer could write a new firmware update to fix this no problem. But they don't care.

Did you ever figure it out? My Hu connects to my phone via bt. Everything works as it should. Except the sound plays out of my phone. Except bt calling. That function works as it should. I called pioneer an he told me that it's basically my fault for updating. He told me I'm insignificant because they sold 100,000 units and only few have problems. What kind of company is pioneer? I have never heard of a company that won't fix a problem their software created.

I have done every reset possible. But apparently you cannot load old software on the Hu. I feel pioneer could write a new firmware update to fix this no problem. But they don't care.

Try to find the 2012 map update (Google CNSD-310FM). You can even use the European version. You might find a Torrent or someone still hosting it. Once you have it, don't try to install . Just copy the FIRMWARE directory onto an SD, insert into your headunit, then go to Settings/Bluetooth and install the firmware. I think this will be BT Firmware 3.24.

Try to find the 2012 map update (Google CNSD-310FM). You can even use the European version. You might find a Torrent or someone still hosting it. Once you have it, don't try to install . Just copy the FIRMWARE directory onto an SD, insert into your headunit, then go to Settings/Bluetooth and install the firmware. I think this will be BT Firmware 3.24.

I just found a post on here titled "z140bh Bluetooth audio problem". There's a link to download a 2.3 gig file containing the 2012 software including the the bt fw 3.24. It worked I just did it and now i am so relieved that i don't have to go out and spend $1k plus for a new HU. Not having something work drives me insane. I guess I'm ocd that way. I have the need to fix things and make things work lol...That post has great instructions. Super easy. Get this info out there...and yes the name of the file is cnsd-310fm