AVIC411.com

AVIC F9110BT UPGRADE - HELP

Hi Everybody

i just joined this forum today and got my first pioneer that was already fitted to a car i got last week, allready i find it very slow to startup and with old maps and worst of all the screen you have to press ok to when it starts up and even worse again when the phone rings i need to press it again and also it keeps switcing to the map if i was listing to music every e the phone rings, does anybody here can help me maybe removing this warning:-)

I also read some of a very very long  tread here regarding updating the firmware with maps also, would there be some very kind persons in here that could help me get the files i need for this specific radio the AVIC F9110BT to update the firmaware, maps Q4 2015 or newer, speedcameras ect. i will be so happy:-)

Yesterday i updated from the pioneer site from

Firmware 4.00000010 to - 4.0010000 and cant tell any difference

Bluetooth was 360.3 - and now i think i downgraded it :-( -its now  330 and that my iphone 6 not like it messes up the e so i need to meake it sleep and open again to work when i find the number from the phone and activate the call  from there, i have no connection problem but i think the bluetooth sofware 360.3 was better when you have iphone so i anybody has that or better it would also be really really nive:-)

Last would it be possible to have wireless streaming from my iphone to this model i have F9110BT

Thank you all so much in advance

and appolgies for my not so god english im from Denmark

All the best Niko

Dear Quizmo

thanks so much for you reply, i read it and read all over again but its not clear enough what i do, the first link also include test mode and maps aswell as link2 but link 2 onlyhave testmode and maps, from link 1 there is a file 2009000 and 320200 but i thought i should be 400 something im so confused, can you clearfy what excatly i do to make it work:-)

Hi copy my flash disk and put the folder testmode next  on a sd card  and when you put the sd card on your device turn on your avic and when you are on windows screen 

1) click on  total commander  at the left side open  storage card and at the right side  open your flash disk  

2) copy all files of my flash disk on your flash disk 

3) after you do this  take the 2 winces files inside the folder nammed PLT on the 320200 version 

4) put them alone on a sd card and do this 

put the sd card on your avic   turn on your device  press in the same times 3 touch ( menu,map,eject ) + with stylet press the reset 

when the screen was black retire the stylet of reset 

the screen come blue  retire your fingers of 3 touch 

avic try a code do this 

with joystick  up ,up , down , touch menu , left , right  and press the center of your joystick to confirm 

select first line press the center of your joystick and after with the joystick select upgrade wince ( no format) 

press the center of your joystick to confirm  the avic read winces when you have a message  100% writing restart your device turn off your device and retire the  sd card and restart 

for the map and poi  copy all files on a sd card and open total commander and copy in your flash disk ( open apl2 and igo and content)  copy the map and other things you use 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXY1FYUEtOeUdtN1k/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXS0l5MC1IQ28tLVE/view?usp=sharing

for lang and voices 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXa25pd3NNVWFBMEE/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXT2NoZmJWSEhoN2M/view?usp=sharing

Dear Quizmo again many thanks for your help but i need it again:-) Thanks you so much was really helpfull with the guide i made it work and the new firmware is awesome, BUT i destoyed everything after copy maps voice poi ect, now the untit kepp restartimg, then i dont know what happen it just stuck on the starting up info the i rembered the file you said only use with restart problem but i cooulden figure out what to do with it, so instaed for write to you and wait for reply i decided to start all over, which is excatly the same and not helped, only back to france message stuck for a long while and then restartin over and over again

so pleaaaaaaase help what can i do now?????

ok  i  see the problem   rename  all files of the map  like this do the same 

exemple  :   Spain_83_HERE_2013.Q3_131216.fbl   change to this   :  Spain_83_TomTom_2014.06_140908.fbl  

just replace  here  by tomtom   write the same a big T   and do that for all map 

1) put your map  who you use  on your sd card  and change the name and put testmode next  and copy on your flash disk to change your map 

Hi Quimo thanks again for your reply i have dianotic OCD/ADHD;.) so i been working on the unit all day and after google  how to use the file sdmlc, so i did a format and started all over and now it seems every thing working again, i just finished now so i will try out the navi tomorrow but itried to plan some rutes and every thing seems perfecto

is there and update for the speed cameras or is it the latest i already have?

is there a bette bluetooth software that the 290 or 330 avalble at piooner site, i read that there should be a 400,something i had a version before i accidetli downgraded  360,3 but i cant find it anywhere

thanks again for your help it was awesome

Hi take this link decompress  put the speedcam who you are sure to use  + next testmode folder  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXTmU3Ql8tclJhb0U/view?usp=sharing

put the sd card  on your avic  turn on your device 

click on total commander  open storage card  and on your flash disk open ( apl2 after open igo after open content  and open speedcam folder  copy your files inside )

turn off  , retire the sd card  and restart  and select in menu alert  alert on 

thanks again quizmo i will try that, the new navigation is very differnt, im not sure how it works proberly so many info and so many small buttons to press, i accendtli got the arrows away in the left of the screen i dont know how to turn the back on, it also default with no voice so i have to press the little red speaker to activate do you also know how to get around that;-)

thanks again, i will try out i take the apart to upgrade the stereo as i loved so much the new interface:-)

i want to know possibility to have wireless music from my iphone to the pioneer, controalble from the pionner just like do now but with ipod cable

and last i try google translate and is very hard to read and understand becouse gogle translte not make pictures like the original, but i will try make a nother post in here maybe someone have in english but first i need put spped cameras and bluetooth:-)

BUT i see 2 very big problem for me

1. the navigation DEFAULTS no sound for guidene so i have to press the small speaker to activate every time i put in new route, how can i change to SOUND oN as default??

2 . the navigation and speeding(and proberly speedcam also) if my radio is turned down in volume to 0 i have no sound, can it be true i not can set navigation and alarm sound to a certain level and turn the music realle low or to nothning and still have my preset voiceguide/alert level?

thansk again in advance