AVIC411.com

My 4100 nex screen went blank& will not come back on!

I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure if anybody has had delt with this problem before, I have a 4100 nex it's about 8-9 months old, it's works perfect up until today, I got in my truck, started it up and the stereo was in for about 10 minutes, when I looked down at the radio it was on the demo mode!!!

So I went through the process of setting every thing up again, it worked for about 3-4 minutes and the whole screen went blank, the amps still ate getting power, and if you touch the volume buttons they will light up but that's it!! I had to detach the face to turn the power to the amps off has anybody has toys problem before?? And if so is it fixable, or and I screwed??????

Somebody please help!!!lol

I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure if anybody has had delt with this problem before, I have a 4100 nex it's about 8-9 months old, it's works perfect up until today, I got in my truck, started it up and the stereo was in for about 10 minutes, when I looked down at the radio it was on the demo mode!!!

So I went through the process of setting every thing up again, it worked for about 3-4 minutes and the whole screen went blank, the amps still are getting power, and if you touch the volume buttons they will light up but that's it!! I had to detach the face to turn the power to the amps off has anybody has this problem before?? And if so is it fixable, or and I screwed??????

Somebody please help!!!lol

• 2 weeks later...