AVIC411.com

Pioneer Avic-F700BT Help Please! does not start

Good evening my challenge friends that I Pioneer Avic 700BT is doubleteyp has 2.0 had firmware version but I download it had 3.0 from their site they know dealing with this test mode are in my lower open my elephant you backup to SD care in throwing device test mode and it then Menu Map available in my hand Eject and Reset button come with blue screen WINCEIMG sd card did the update and I put the link back up my files to my files to install I followed 3.0 software re-test mode again files to my files on and threw a reset and I was hungry, but opened "the device is initializing, please wait," he left the message on the screen then I do it again without WINCEIMG scan card update to the 3.0 file from there come the blue screen, and the test mode enter my files I've at 3.0 files again are forced pioneer screen opening at this time, and only the old version 2.0 again so it does not open even if I throw a own'm up staying in the pioneer display but I do not know because of me that may be subject to an error in presentation me tell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbwd2gjqqggShow me wince except as blue screen update it as I do not remember the name of the MMC, but I've played in other seçeneklerle play with these images in https://pp.vk.me/c424429/v424429022/66c3/drxewı2oyxc.jpgoptions and ultimately may have problems now how bendende device I have no idea what I have to do the installation if not thoroughly confused my friend to help you, thanks in advance. Respects... (google translate)