AVIC411.com

Please enter password

Hey guys so me and my wife bought the 5200NEX about two months ago and were loving it. On our vacation trip to north Carolina from Colorado and on the way back our battery light came on (07 grand Cherokee) and soon after everything started freaking out like headlights dimming, ac not blowing and the radio turned off. So we pulled up so auto zone and replaced the battery and now the radio is locked saying pleas enter your password.neither me or my wife set a password and pioneer is closed for the holidays. The place that installed it said bring it in but we're still 1100 miles from Colorado and we're really not trying to drive 23 hours with no music at all and on top of that not trying to use our phones GPS either. Please help were not sending it in and paying money when we never set a password to begin with. And we used our credit card so the store has proof we bought it from there and we threw away the box

We called the store manager said they don't input passwords but we know for a fact we didn't set it. They said to bring it in but the biggest thing is we still have 20 hours of silence :/

Sounds like your marriage was put to the test on that long, quiet ride home

Actually it could be a bonding experience. Together, start singing "Nine-thousand nine-hundred ninety-nine bottles of beer on the the wall, nine-thousand nine-hundred ninety-nine bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall.*....nine-thousand nine-hundred ninety-eight bottles of beer......."    :roll:

Note: if you reach zero bottles and are still driving -- guess what? 

"No more bottles of beer on the wall, no more bottles of beer.

Go to the store and buy some more, Nine-thousand nine-hundred ninety-nine bottles of beer......"

* alternate verse" "Take one down and pass it around,"

But for the majority of people here who might not be so tech oriented and/or afraid to mess with stuff that will brick their device, asd255 is selling a cheap tool that will do what the poster wants without hassle and/or trouble.

• 1 month later...