AVIC411.com

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no in Chile Pioneer service for sat nav devices, even I can not buy a Pioneer Navi here.

So I have to try himself to install my device again. Unfortunately, I but, even after weeks of tests using the troubleshooting suggestions in the forum, did not succeed. Unfortunately I also no answer so far here in the forum and helped me with a good piece of advice.

So I try again to explain the condition of my device:

For over half a year I did on my device a Europe map update from 4,600 to 5,100, even though I now live in Chile. I just wanted to try times and it has worked well.

But since I still like wanted to install a South America map on my device, but I had to reset it because the program Pioneerus runs only on the firmware 4.600. But since there is no Aktuallisierung from 5,100 to 4,600, it was not carried out correctly and my navigator no longer worked.

I then tried to install my existing 4,600 backup back. For this, I deleted the user files on the device. Unfortunately, the backup read then no longer insert and then that was my second mistake.

So I can backup 4.600 not insert when I press the Enter key to Schhiuss it blizt short "now paste" and it does nothing.

The firmware 4.600 and 5.100 can be, with and without Super test mode, do not install.

I would be very grateful if it could help me further on the forum a.

Please entschudigen the bad English.

Uli