AVIC411.com

8000 nex internal sd image

I apologize in advance if this can be found on the forum. I have searched and searched. Only place I saw that had an 8100 nex image was adams site which the link is broken.  I am having the IGO failing to load on my 8000nex. I was hoping to reload the internal SD card and see if that would bring my nav back. I cant set the clock etc.. The unit works fine other than that. If I hit the map button it will try to load then say IGO with the spinning logo then close and go back to the original screen. Can Maps be updated without removing the sd card and not having access to the nav function?

Yes it can....the development thread has the info to update maps. Perhaps the nav software side of the os is the problem in your case tho.

That's what I am thinking. I would rather just re image the sd card and be done with it. Because if this fails to fix it then it has a hardware issue. Doesn't seem that way though. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction for a sd image for at least a 8000nex.

@vtm2003 try to clean up igo user data located in /data/ directory. You can reset settings using testmode's menu, you can remove files from igo directory in /data/ partition or you can just reflash latest firmware using testmode. Firmware update process also replaces /data/ partition (flashing new firmware from testmode renews almost all areas of internal sd card except /extdata partition where igo maps (and licenses) located).

If you still need 8000nex image - please backup your device and ask for 8000nex image in our chat.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...