AVIC411.com

Backups and Images

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a problem with my AVIC-Z830DAB. Seems that something wrong with the internal SD-card. IGO - nav wont start, say can't find: global_cfg. I'l be happy if some can help me with internal SD-card img file for this unit or even bettet, instruction how to global_cfg back into the SD-card.

Great thanks for all help.

Sorry, there is some firmware available for the AVIC-Z830DAB. I think firmware inc. IGO cannot fix this little problem. IGO SW. After checking carefully through the file manager, the folder: global.cfg \ global_cfg.zip is missing inside IGO \ content \. I need some help creating a small script to copy the folder: global.cfg \ global_cfg.zip (I have this folder and the file inside the old backup) back to IGO \ content \. Since I have updated all the maps, I do not want to put the old backup into the device, only global_cfg.zip.

So, a small script will be nice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2021 at 5:35 PM, biohazard said:

i need something to fix my 4500 too. stupid thing won’t forget my old phones and every time i add a new one now it wont auto connect. only works with the 2 that wont delete 

Same thing here. Pioneer will do nothing. Best Buy couldn’t figure it out. I tried clearing cache and everything.  Can’t use wireless Bluetooth which is why I bought this model!  

email me at:  mr.evan.poe@gmail.com to assist me!  

• 1 month later...

I assume there has not been a 4500nex file uploaded yet. I’ve tried the 4400nex software. I have no touchscreen. I have an sd card on the way from eBay with the software that is suppose to work. Is there anyone that can guide me on how to copy the image in order to share it? My Mac doesn’t want to read the corrupt sd card.