AVIC411.com

Backups and Images

On 1/10/2022 at 9:37 PM, Ryan9403 said:

I assume there has not been a 4500nex file uploaded yet. I’ve tried the 4400nex software. I have no touchscreen. I have an sd card on the way from eBay with the software that is suppose to work. Is there anyone that can guide me on how to copy the image in order to share it? My Mac doesn’t want to read the corrupt sd card. 

I would like to know if you get this card or not.  I ordered it on October 5th and have yet to receive it. 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 8:49 PM, KateVee said:

For anyone who may be interested - I can confirm that the AVH-W4400NEX image works fine on my Australian AVH-Z9150BT.

Swapped out the SDCard today and it fixed my issues with my unit not being able to save settings. Everything is working perfectly now.

I just done the AVH-W4400NEX image on my AVH-Z9150BT after reading your comment, and my head unit worked again but i have lost AM/FM? did you run into any issues?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 12:15 PM, Woody81 said:

I just done the AVH-W4400NEX image on my AVH-Z9150BT after reading your comment, and my head unit worked again but i have lost AM/FM? did you run into any issues?

Apologies for my late response. My AM/FM is working perfectly fine. Sorry to hear you have had issues with that.

I used the img that was posted at the top of page 8 of this thread and my unit is definitely an AVH-Z9150BT.

Hope you managed to get it to work.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 2:37 PM, selah_ said:

I HAVE FOUND THE TRUE 4000NEX IMAGE FILE. I'm going to provide it below in a link and a step by step on how to get this piece of crap radio system back in order.

Install Win32DiskImager (https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/) I had difficulty with this version, it kept crashing, so I installed version 0.9.5 and ran it in administrator and it worked like a charm.

Write this image file onto your 4-8gb SDHC SD card using that program. 

AVH-4000NEX Image File: https://avichacking.slack.com/files/UE0G0SC84/FEE5UPR46/4000nex.rar

If that one doesn't work for some reason, here is another link with a few other image files. The one for the 4000NEX is "Pioneer avic F_60 v1.15"

https://mega.nz/#F!D6giQCCI!Xd7Q2O34b8eccByv4KlG5g!6vww0YxR

Dear Selah,

Do you have the link to the AVH-4000NEX image file.

• 2 weeks later...