• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, pitrik818 said:

Hello

I'm looking for an image for AVH Z9200 Dab  Europe. Thank you in advance

The file you want is the one listed in the post above part no QXX3352 but I don’t think you will find anyone posting a copy on here I have been looking for it for about six months and nobody has posted it yet , If you find a copy please let me know thanks

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2023 at 12:35 AM, jnavic said:

English: Greetings, I have a working Pioneer AVH-Z9250BT, how do I make a backup copy to share it?

Would you mind to share it with me? My unit has broken screen.  It seems the SD card is dead and I need to burn the image to a new card.  Million Thanks !!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/16/2023 at 11:02 PM, pitrik818 said:

Hello

I'm looking for an image for AVH Z9200 Dab  Europe. Thank you in advance

On 4/16/2023 at 11:47 PM, mickem60 said:

The file you want is the one listed in the post above part no QXX3352 but I don’t think you will find anyone posting a copy on here I have been looking for it for about six months and nobody has posted it yet , If you find a copy please let me know thanks

Did either of you find the firmware for Z9200? I’m getting the software error message and need to update the firmware. Keen not to use the Z9100 as I need the DVD capability. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 12:22 PM, Scorpion said:

I have a AVH-4200NEX image, I would like to share as I see so many need it, it’s just under 8GB, can someone suggest what’s the best way to upload it and to what service? I see many use Mega, is that the best option? And will it support me uploading an almost 8GB file?

Thanks!!

On 6/27/2021 at 10:31 AM, piccirilli said:

I ended up buying the firmware needed for my AVH-4200NEX on eBay.  However, it was loaded on another cheap flash card. Unfortunately, I cannot find an ISO image for this model if it goes bad again. 

Does anyone here know how to copy the file images from one compact flash (as source),  onto another compact flash for backup using a PC?

Thanks for any help.

My AVH-4200NEX recently started the dreaded boot loop and searching the internet eventually led me here. I had no idea these radios had an issue until my problems started and of course I did not take a backup for my unit since I never thought I would need one. Is there a copy of the 4200NEX image somewhere? Looks like the two posters quoted managed to get a copy of a good  image or new SD card so hoping someone can help me out. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...