AVIC411.com
Pilotgirlie

Backups and Images

Hello guys! My avic f960bt eu5 bricked after trying firmware update to ver. 1.14 from 1.11.

Does anyone have an image file for my device?

I was trying to backup the internal SD card, but without success.

I'll be very thankful if somebody help me.

Does anyone have an image for AVIC-8000NEX? Did a firmware update and the unit bricked. Pioneer says "I" did something wrong. Very disappointed in their service team, never purchasing a Pioneer product again. Also, any advice for restoring the image is greatly appreciated.

Please help.. Just received my avic 8200 NEX and it won't successfully boot. Just get many boot attempts followed by the software issue message that most others seem to be getting as well. I have taken it apart and have the internal SD card out as well as other SD cards for the new data. Can someone please let me know exactly what I need to do from this point on and where to find the necessary files in my case? Please? Thank you very much in advance

Please please I need the backup image file for the AVIC 8200 NEX.. Just got mine today and it says software issue. Already took apart and ejected internal SD card, but I am pretty clueless as to what steps are next.. Please help. Thank you

Hello have Bootloop on my f960dab, have tested various testmode packages on sd and usb, nothing work. have searched the whole Forum for tips, i'm to stupid!!! Hope for an sdimage, think that's the easiest way. Anybody can help me?