AVIC411.com

New car battery.System is asking for password?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please be more specific.

How to enter test mode?

What should I do in test mode?

...............I'd like to get all the specifics I need before mistakenly bricking my system

Please check your private messages

going to access through phone

Thanks guys....everything worked as plan...took less than 2minutes

Why is this being kept a secret? Please post the process, in detail, so others won't have to ask. That's the purpose of this board.

I also just ran into this when I had to disconnect my batteries for 15 minutes. I just forgot my password even though the screen gives me the password hint...I have a pioneer Avic-6000NEX. I have the purchase receipt and installed it myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The unit is still installed in my truck but only the password screen is present on the display. Any help would be really appreciated, I also don't have a problem submitting my receipt pricing I am the original owner :)

• 3 weeks later...

Would it of killed you to actually explain HOW it was resolved??? That would be a great way to express your gratitude.

No it would not have killed me. Whats up with the aggression?

I did not go in to details since it seems to be kept a secret how to remove the password. The user that helped me got his gratitude in a private message.