AVIC411.com

2016 Maps *WORKING* for X850 / X950 / Z150

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

I won't say it's impossible but it is extremely unlikely. Only the maps would possibly be useful since the 50 series units use a different CPU. Certainly way beyond my skill level. And not worth the effort for someone who is that skilled. After all, the 2015 update isn't that old. Better to wait for the next map update for our units. 

:|

• 1 year later...

Sorry.. but i dont know. This maps can be work with AVIC-F950DAB ?? I was update my firmware to 1.06 but on screen in information i have 1.0000 version (i dont know is that right). Files from this dump is look very similar to files in upgrade firmware 1.06 from pioneer site. There is the same folder AVICX850 and others files is the same. Maybe this update can work on AVIC-F950DAB ? From the other hand I found the map for avic-f950dab here

https://hereshop.navigation.com/sku/T1000-26751/en_GB/HEREEMEA/EUR

I have maps EU from 2013..

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2016 at 6:54 PM, Sicmaro said:

Just used a 64gb micro sd in the full size sd card adapter and it worked perfectly! 

also used a 64gb micro sd (in x850bt) and got v3.000000000

donated what i had in paypal balance to nezfotnemom

I'm ok with being 2 years behind on the maps I suppose. Everyone's just using google maps and waze these days, anyway.

• 3 months later...
On 9/24/2018 at 7:48 PM, nezfotnemom said:

I got the 2018 maps. They just released a few weeks ago? Gauging interest? Soon as I posted the 2016 they were for sale on ebay 10 minutes later so im kinda hesitant to post here. Im assuming the process is the same to copy the files

Please so very much interested!

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2018 at 3:48 PM, nezfotnemom said:

I got the 2018 maps. They just released a few weeks ago? Gauging interest? Soon as I posted the 2016 they were for sale on ebay 10 minutes later so im kinda hesitant to post here. Im assuming the process is the same to copy the files

@RonS thoughts on this? Do you have a spot I can upload to and share? No one seemed to care too much but I have these for the 2018. Also got a preorder date on the x930 series 2019 :D

One other question, there was a condihack fix floating around that fixes a bad install.. I have a x930 that failed on the 2017 update and shows the "Program Start Error" screen... thoughts?

1 hour ago, nezfotnemom said:

@RonS thoughts on this? Do you have a spot I can upload to and share? No one seemed to care too much but I have these for the 2018. Also got a preorder date on the x930 series 2019 :D

One other question, there was a condihack fix floating around that fixes a bad install.. I have a x930 that failed on the 2017 update and shows the "Program Start Error" screen... thoughts?

I personally have no place to host files. I doubt AVIC411 would since they could be held liable by Pioneer. 

Are you saying there will be a 2019 update for the x930? Any idea when?

I stay out of cleaning-up condi-hackmode messes.  It could be as simple as deleting the replacement navi.exe and renaming the old (saved) one back. Or, if you are just trying to recover from a failed install of 2017,  put the super testmode.key on a SD or usb, put that in, and it should boot to testmode. Go into file maintenance, and remove the file:
  USER\SYSTEM\Download\StartKnd.log.   This will kick the unit out of upgrade mode, and should restart into regular mode on next power up (remember to remove the TestMode SD). 

Another possibility is to add or remove /USER/PRG.FLG to tell the system to use the other program files.