AVIC411.com

new 8200nex turn by turn navigation no sound

Just had the 8200nex installed in my 2016 jeep wrangler.  Had it done at best buy with maestro and everything is working except that I have no sound when Im using the navigation.  Doesn't matter what app I use or if I use the head unit's navigation.  Wondering if this is a hardware issue or if the installer maybe didn't hook it up right. Or maybe it is something silly that I don't know to look at it.  Has anyone had this issue?  Ive tried everything.  Searched this site and google and can't find anything.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!  

• 2 weeks later...

I have no navigation sound on my 8100nex as well from Google Maps or the built in navigation. I still haven't figured it out. Everything else works and the alert volume is cranked up. My microphone doesn't work for voice commands either... But it works fine calling people and talking to them. Something has to be up with the hardware. I reset the deck and upgraded to 1.05 and still no luck. Not sure what causes this... But it is super annoying. I know it is installed correctly because I did it myself... And it worked fine when I put it in... Then it just quit working like 2 days after. I've looked everywhere too, and have found no solution.

• 2 years later...