AVIC411.com

x930bt password

I have a x930bt that I installed when the unit first came out. I have never done any updates or anything of that nature. I had my car worked on for the past few days and the battery got disconnected and I have no idea what my password was! (UGH!!!) after looking up what to do, Im getting some conflicting info. Looks like files and hacks have changes over the years??? 

Either way, I was seeing if  someone cold help with providing the most up to date files or some instructions. 

Please keep in mind Im attempting to do this on a Mac.

No tunes in the car is killing me!

Thanks for the help,

Savering

I have a x930bt that I installed when the unit first came out. I have never done any updates or anything of that nature. I had my car worked on for the past few days and the battery got disconnected and I have no idea what my password was! (UGH!!!) after looking up what to do, Im getting some conflicting info. Looks like files and hacks have changes over the years??? 

Either way, I was seeing if  someone cold help with providing the most up to date files or some instructions. 

Please keep in mind Im attempting to do this on a Mac.

No tunes in the car is killing me!

Thanks for the help,

Savering

See your other post. Password Recovery