AVIC411.com

AVIC-N4 and new iPod Classic

I had the same problem. If you take the IPOD back they will charge you 10% restocking fee. So they do suck. I spoke to Pioneer and they told me that they are working on it and that it will take a while, and it will be a different wire. They said that they have to figure out what apple did and go backwards to make it work on the N4. I don't know what they are doing about the N1 or N2 and N3.

Rob

I had bought the classic at Best Buy. I took it back the next day. No restocking fee. I also told the store I bought it at that Apple knew this POS would not work on my N4. The guys in the stereo install department thanked me for letting them know. They don't want to have to deal with a pissed off customer who buys both, only to find out that Apple truly is a sh!t hole company. Bastards just don't want to fess up to it before you buy. They know you won't buy it if you know they are attempting to pull a fricking Microsoft. Why would I pay damned near 300 bucks for a POS music player? I need something to store music on that can be used with my N4. Anyway...I ordered the 5.5 from an online stoer. Hope it works. It should. My daughters iPod works fine on my system and hers is the older generation iPod. I would love to ring the neck of the Geek at Apple that decided to pull this crap.