AVIC411.com

GOOD NEWS: XM NavTraffic Canada

Hi Everyone.

I sent a email to XM Radio Canada about having navtraffic in Canada (With Canadian Subscribtion) and they told me the were currently completing some small issue, and that the services should be availables in a few weeks...

I know it's nothing precice but at least, it's not a year or so!

This is actually the reply I sent them! I will post their reply as soon as I receive it.

yeah I wrote them myself and I received this message

"Dear Chris,

Thank you for contacting XM Canada.

We are pleased to announce that XM Canada will in fact be adding the NavTraffic and Weather Services in the Fall/Winter 2007 to our lineup. Thank you for your interest in XM Satellite services and we look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to send an additional email or you may contact a Listener Care Representative directly at 1-877-GET XMSR (877-438-9677).

As always, visit our website at www.xmradio.ca for all the latest news and programming information about XM Canada.

Our Listener Care Centers hours of operation are as follows:

Monday-Saturday 6:30 AM - 12 ET

Sunday 8 AM - 8 PM ET

Thank you,

Wendy

XM Canada Listener Care

1-877-GET XMSR"

meh i know for radio only its $15 :evil:

fucking Canada sux ass

and my XM just got cut off today

i had 1 year service

i got this radio from this forum so a USA account

but the person called in and cut my service before it was up

XM still has a credit of $85 on that account and they won't reopen the account for me :(

its starting this monday

price was $34 for 3 monts :shock:

and if its the same service im getting now tru USA its not worth having it

cus there has been 1 construction posting for like 6 weeks

and randome accident evry other week

Not quite sure where you got that but please not this has NOT been confirmed by XM Canada. They only confirmed they would have the service ready in a few weeks (probably this fall)

The price was also NOT confirmed yet.

Please make sure to contact XM and get the good information before posting on the net!

When do you guys think the GEX-P10XMT will be available in Canada. My local Pioneer dealer tried to get it and was told it was not available in Canada. I would assume they would need to get these in inventory soon, if this will be compatible with XM Radio and Navtraffic Canada.

It would probably be available when XM Canada launch NavTraffic... But you can already get US models cheaper and they will activate it in Canada

i was talking to XM last nite

i don't post shit out of my ass

its starting this monday

Not quite sure where you got that but please not this has NOT been confirmed by XM Canada. They only confirmed they would have the service ready in a few weeks (probably this fall)

Please make sure to contact XM and get the good information before posting on the net!

i was talking to XM last nite

i don't post shit out of my ass

its starting this monday

I can VOUCH for mazdaspeed cause I 2 just got off the phone and was told it can start as early as next week and she gave me the price run down as well. She told me as well to keep checkin the site but most likely next week. I did call Pioneer and ask em about the XM NAVTRAFFIC item and said no plans on sellin it here YET. They have 2 see the demand of it first. So Ebay it is :P