AVIC411.com

F940BT setting, speedcams nag/warning issue

I All,

I a a new owner of an Avic F940BT freshly updated with 2015 files, with the files provided here thanks to Guizmo :smile:

I have got several issues on this unit since the begining.. using Condihac no issue as it didn't brick my uit just to retrieve the password at start..!!

Any way removed the files as stated here and i'm using supertesmode that is safer (like i used to on my F910bt!)

So going to the point i come here to find some help because i have these 3 issues:

1) i cannot enter the setting icon (it is greied) even is the brake green cable is grounded and the mute wire relocation doesn't work for me. I tried to do it via soft but the offset doesn't match. so a bit stuck here.

2) I do not know where to copy my speedcam file in this damned unit ! any help will be much appreciated!

3) i would like to get rid of the Nag/Warning message at startup but cannot find any info on this. I tried the change in the Navi.exe file mentioned by RonS but again here the offset doesn't exist in my navi.exe file.

Edit of 26/11/2016

Found my correct info (modification of the NAvi.exe file in this thread  http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/81524-skip-warning-on-2015-eu-update/page-3&do=findComment&comment=342394     
thx Corvus for the explanation but also Rons for all the topics you are answer you put me to the way.

If someone can hel me that would be great.

Treker