AVIC411.com

strangest thing with bricked F940bt

I ruined my unit with COndi's hackmode.. TRied all the solutions I found, no succes sofar. But at one moment, some update started, and after that I dint see anymore the message "no applicable program found"but I see a greyisch, black screen.

But.. weird thing is, when I put in a dvd, it does start to play and I have sound. Someone has any idea?? Or maybe a full backup of the folders? THat is where my biggest mistake was, I didnt manage copy-paste and thought hackmode would enable this:_(

I ruined my unit with COndi's hackmode.. TRied all the solutions I found, no succes sofar. But at one moment, some update started, and after that I dint see anymore the message "no applicable program found"but I see a greyisch, black screen.

But.. weird thing is, when I put in a dvd, it does start to play and I have sound. Someone has any idea?? Or maybe a full backup of the folders? THat is where my biggest mistake was, I didnt manage copy-paste and thought hackmode would enable this:_(

have you tried the supertestmode?

Yes, I can access it. But since I have no correct folder(s)... not much  I can do.
I did tried multiple times the force rewrite thing with an official pioneer update, but now I get the "....." with the SD card. Going to dive into that again, I have a topic from here that might give a solution, but I think its best to just drop the correct folders in there...

• 1 month later...