AVIC411.com

are the 2015 maps the newest available for z130

Hey fellas,
I have a z130 that I updated thanks to this site to the 2015 z140 maps if I remember correctly.

I'm just wondering though, are there any other updates available? Are 2016 maps available, even as a purchase? I looked on ebay and couldn't really find anything newer than 2015 so I thought Id post here in case I'm losing my mind :D

Thanks!

Are 2016 maps available, even as a purchase? I looked on ebay and couldn't really find anything newer than 2015 so I thought Id post here in case I'm losing my mind :D

The offical map releases now come from Navigation.com

2015 is the latest release for our units  (z110-z140). I imagine at some point they will stop updating older units - trying to force us to "upgrade" to newer hardware.

• 9 months later...

The offical map releases now come from Navigation.com

2015 is the latest release for our units  (z110-z140). I imagine at some point they will stop updating older units - trying to force us to "upgrade" to newer hardware.

It looks like the link now shows that 2017 maps are now available for the 130, is this true?

If so I may have to see if I can find it. I'd love to be able to keep my nag screen hack though!

EDIT: Nevermind I see your post in the other section now :D

For those of you that stumble across this old post check out the hacks/mods section !