AVIC411.com

Help needed for Avic MRZ05

Hello all! Happy New Year 2017!!

I know that you guys are experts in info about Avic soif you can please help me with an issue I am fighting for months to resolve.

I have an AVIC MRZ05 installed on my Mazda which was imported from Japan. Although the car was manufactured at the end of 2013, it was armed with the MRZ05 which I understand is older.

I managed to change the Japanese language with the help of Dzo here in this forum and solved that first problem.

Now what I need is your help on how to install either maps for Cyprus on the existing factory navigation system OR install another system such as IGO for which maps are easier to find.

I have downloaded a few files but i have no idea on how to proceed so starting from an empty 8GB sd card and basic knowledge on how to enter the testmode I will appreciate all your help.

Best

Fanourio

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all! Happy New Year 2017!!

I know that you guys are experts in info about Avic soif you can please help me with an issue I am fighting for months to resolve.

I have an AVIC MRZ05 installed on my Mazda which was imported from Japan. Although the car was manufactured at the end of 2013, it was armed with the MRZ05 which I understand is older.

I managed to change the Japanese language with the help of Dzo here in this forum and solved that first problem.

Now what I need is your help on how to install either maps for Cyprus on the existing factory navigation system OR install another system such as IGO for which maps are easier to find.

I have downloaded a few files but i have no idea on how to proceed so starting from an empty 8GB sd card and basic knowledge on how to enter the testmode I will appreciate all your help.

Best

Fanourio

hi i have the same problem i bought an imported car from japan with an mrz05 and i need to firstly change language to english. Can you please guide me to what you did to achieve that please. thanks 

That was easy thanks to Djo. All you have to do is get the language files which have been kindly translated by Djo and replace them into your MRZ05 and the language will change. Follow this and read carefully. www.avic411.com/index.php?/topic/39638-avic-mrz99-custom-firmware-testmode/page-1.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello. 

I have MRZ05 too. Have read all the posts and got to the stage where I have copied the file from the SD card but it does not allow me to paste it to the langdata folder. 

The "paste" option is greyed out and cannot be selected. 

Can you please advise ? 

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...