AVIC411.com

Replacing the Pioneer Loading screen

On my 5200 I can change the bootscreen in the settings, but it stays 2 seconds there and the "Pioneer loading" sits by after for ~20s. I wanted to change that  :roll:

I checked the strings in the bootanim program and see it checks /data/media/bootanimation.zip so I put one there, make sure the mode is 644 (or 666), when I copied it in TestMode with File Maintenance, mode was 000 (---------) and it was not working.

Easy change, no need to hack anything, you should have the write access in /data/media

EDIT: this works without warp, if you have warp, you can change assets\images\android-logo-pioneer.png in framework-res.apk

Were you able to get a fullscreen boot animation to work? I tried 480x800 and 800x480 and it's still distorted and laggy at 20fps on my 4100.

Good find for the bootlogo in framework-res btw. I had found the same image in jcommonlib-res and changed it but it didn't work.. now I know why lol