AVIC411.com

8200nex thinks that front speakers are rear, and rears are front

Been installing my 8200nex today, and I came across a weird situation.  For some reason, it thinks that the rears are the fronts, and the fronts are the rears.  If I put the fader 100% to the rear, only the front speakers will play.  If I put it 100% to the front, only the rear speakers will play.  Left/Right are unaffected by this.  

My first thought was that I somehow messed up the wiring, but that isn't the case.  All colors are correctly matched to the corresponding color on the wiring harness.  I'm at a loss for words.  

This is being installed into a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I have the iDatalink CH1 harness, which is being run into the iDatalink Maestro, so that I can maintain my steering wheel controls.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It wasn't wrong wiring, I guess that the wiring diagram for my vehicle calls for the white plug to be connected to the green plug, and the green to the white.  If my vehicle had a factory amp, it would be white to white and green to green.  

• 2 weeks later...