AVIC411.com

Smartphone Confirm bypass for x000 units

Want to get rid of this screen?

post-142956-0-79077400-1491498238.png

This is a direct extension of (and includes) asd255's pl_confirm modification from this post.
Savvy users may want to change the SDCard*Version.txt contents ("CHANGEME") to the values shown in the copy script screen, since these overwrite the ones on your SD. You can safely cancel the Copy Script screen, plug the stick back into your computer, edit the files, and put it back on your NEX. (That's what I did first time).
Other than that, the same instructions for installation apply (see the spoiler in the linked post).

remove_pl_and_smartphone_OK_screen_x000_safer.zip

The modification includes a binary file written and compiled by me.
If you don't trust that binary, you can of course compile it yourself, although it is a bit of effort.
The source code is available on request in the AVIC Hacking Slack.

asd255 has now had it for a while and (I quote) "on 20+ devices [e]verything works great", so I hope this works for you just as well.
Again, from the title, this only works on the x000 platform (incl. AVIC-F960BT / AVH-X8600BT / SPH-DA120). Not on the x100!

Please enjoy your newfound freedom from annoying confirmation screens responsibly.

post-142956-0-79077400-1491498238_thumb.png

Just to be sure before patching.

Should I change values in 

SDCardCWWVersion.txt

and

SDCardDataVersion.txt

to values that I had in previous "remove navigation OK" patch and map updates?

It was 

CWW9607-

and

PJCE1-1-G

Is that correct?

damn thats sweet, im stuck with a avh 4100 though :(

hopefully someone can fix that in near future

x100 (AVH-X8700BT) has no love in this forum... :(

Was so excited until I read X8700BT is not part of the x000 series.

There is a solution for x100 devices on the AVIC Hacking slack. It's​ somewhat less sophisticated than this but it gets the job done.

There is a solution for x100 devices on the AVIC Hacking slack. It's​ somewhat less sophisticated than this but it gets the job done.

Old time user had to resign up cause of email problems. I have searched relentlessly to find the x100 solution. Any ideas of where it may have been? Thanks for any help. Cant stand this on my 4100.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...