AVIC411.com

Pioneer AVIC-F950BT AVIC-F50BT Europe map update 2016

Hello,

Today i recieved a Here map update Europe 2016, now i want to read and copy the files to share but im not able to see whats on the sd card.

I guess it's not windows based so i try'd several linux tools to see whats on the sd, and again no luck.

Is there anybody who can tell me what to do with it so we can share it???

Plz let me Know ASAP!!

Greetings and hope to here it soon :) 

Hello,

Today i recieved a Here map update Europe 2016, now i want to read and copy the files to share but im not able to see whats on the sd card.

I guess it's not windows based so i try'd several linux tools to see whats on the sd, and again no luck.

Is there anybody who can tell me what to do with it so we can share it???

Plz let me Know ASAP!!

Greetings and hope to here it soon :)

There's a thread where they cracked the 2016 Here update for the z150/x950 (US/Can) version. I suspect the same method will work for you too. Read through the entire thread since there were a few mis-steps early on.  Thanks for contributing.

Here's a thread where they cracked the 2016 Here update for the z150/x950 (US/Can) version. I suspect the same method will work for you too. Read through the entire thread since there were a few mis-steps early on.  Thanks for contributing.

Hi Ron, i looked at the topic but i cant see the solution about to read the sd card.

Tommorow im gonna try to install the update and hope to know more by tommorow evening 

Hi Ron, i looked at the topic but i cant see the solution about to read the sd card.

Tommorow im gonna try to install the update and hope to know more by tommorow evening 

Yah, it's not very clear what solved the problem. The talk about the USB cable makes me wonder if they used an SD to USB adapter. Since I don't have a x50  unit, I didn't get deeply involved in that effort. Maybe you could PM nezfotnemom to get details.

I want to read the sd card in my computer, it's not visible due to the format of the sd card. i want to find out wich program i need to see the content on the sd card! Today i installed it on AVIC-F950BT and it works like a charm. Hope that someone will find out what to do or give me a tip 

I want to read the sd card in my computer, it's not visible due to the format of the sd card. i want to find out wich program i need to see the content on the sd card! Today i installed it on AVIC-F950BT and it works like a charm. Hope that someone will find out what to do or give me a tip 

As I said above, those z150/US-Can  guys were using USB. Maybe they were using the headunit (in testmode) to copy all the files from the SD to a FAT32 USB device? Then they could copy/archive the files at will.

• 11 months later...